YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE aplawyersinfo.com WEB SITE (THE "WEB SITE") CONDITIONS OF USE FOR THE WEB SITE AND ALL OF THE SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE WEB SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOU (ALSO REFERRED TO AS A "USER") MUST NOT USE OR MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ITS SERVICES.
Disclaimer: The information provided on aplawyersinfo.com should not be considered legal advice. We specialize in simply providing access to public information readily available from a number of resources. This website is not a lawyer referral service, and no relationship is or should be formed by use of the site. The listings on this site are simply public listings or paid advertisements .We do not make any endorsements and the use of our site is subject to additional Terms and Conditions.
1. Description of Web Site:-The aplawyersinfo.com Web Site and the services available thereon are made available for public use. The information and services on the Web Site are provided for educational purposes, to give you general information about legal resources and not to provide legal advice. Neither Provider nor the Web Site, nor the Service is a lawyer referral service. The content on this Web Site, including but not limited to the Service, and other resources and information, is for personal use only. 2. Attorney and Law Firm Listings. The information about the Subscribers in the Service is provided by the Subscribers themselves. Provider does not warrant the validity of the information provided by Subscribers to the Service or the information submitted by or exchanged between Users and Subscribers. Provider does not guarantee, endorse, recommend or vouch for the quality of any Subscriber legal services or expertise. Provider does not review the content of the listings that are provided by the Subscribers or any links to/from the Web Site. Provider is not responsible for any material or information contained in the linked sites or provided by Subscribers. A description or indication of area of practice by a lawyer does not mean that any agency or board has certified such lawyer as a specialist or expert in any indicated field of law, nor does it mean that such lawyer is necessarily any more expert or competent than any other lawyer.
All Users of the Web Site are encouraged to make their own independent investigation and evaluation of any Subscriber they might consider hiring for professional legal advice. Your use of information on the Web Site or materials linked from the Web Site is entirely at your own risk.
3. User Discretion. Users have sole discretion whether to contact any Subscribers via the Service and nothing in the Service is intended or should be interpreted as directing a User to contact or select a particular attorney or firm. The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer or law firm are important decisions and should not be based solely upon listings or a Subscriber's self-proclaimed areas of practice. Users are solely responsible for verifying a Subscriber's credentials and qualifications, for determining the necessity and adequacy of a Subscriber's insurance coverage, and for the ultimate selection of any attorney they might make.
4. No Attorney-Client Relationships or Agreements for Legal Representation. Use of the Web Site or Service is not intended to and does not create a privileged, confidential or attorney-client relationship between Users and either Provider or its Subscribers. Users have sole discretion whether to contact Subscribers listed via the Service and are solely responsible for making their own selection of counsel. Any agreements regarding legal services or fees must be done outside the scope of the Service and are strictly between the User and the Subscriber(s) and do not involve Provider in any way. Information contained on or made available through the Web Site and the Service is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice or counseling under any circumstance. Provider does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked from the Web Site. Provider is not a law firm. Provider does not receive any portion of any attorney's or law firm's fees. Provider is not involved in or responsible for any transactions that might occur between Users and Subscribers, and Provider does not guarantee that such transactions will occur. Users and Subscribers are solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations governing their interactions via the Service, including, with respect to Subscribers, compliance with all ethics and bar association rules and regulations applicable to their practice. The attorney listings on aplawyersinfo.com are attorney advertisements and do not constitute a referral or endorsement by aplawyersinfo.com or any approved or authorized lawyer referral service.
5. Do Not Disclose Confidential Information. Nothing submitted to this Web Site is treated as confidential. Because of the nature of the World Wide Web, any and all information provided through this Web Site and its Service is subject to interception by third parties. You acknowledge that disclosure of electronic communications sent through the Web Site and its Service may occur. Therefore, you should not disclose any privileged, confidential and/or specific information regarding matters for which you are using the Web Site or its Service. Specific information to avoid disclosing includes, by way of example only, names of persons, businesses, and specific facts that would readily identify the other parties involved in the legal issue or dispute. Users must describe their issue or dispute in general terms only. Specific information should only be revealed outside the scope of the Service after the User has selected an attorney and made further contact outside the Web Site and the Service (e.g. via telephone or appointment).
6. Conflicts of Interest. The avoidance of attorney conflicts of interest is outside the scope of the Service. You and the Subscriber attorneys you contact via the Service are solely responsible for ensuring there are no conflicts of interest in any relationships that are formed after general contact is made via the Service.
7. Limited License; Permitted Uses. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited revocable license (1) to access and use the Web Site and its Service strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use; (2) to use the Web Site and its Service solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes; and (3) to print out discrete information and search results from the Service solely for internal, personal, non-commercial purposes, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein.